Are you between 18-30 years old?
Do you study in one of the 12 countries where SDSN Youth Black Sea expands its activities?
Are you interested in the creation of solutions for a sustainable future and in contributing to the Agenda 2030?
Being a volunteer in SDSN Youth Black Sea, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect and collaborate with young people with different backgrounds!
- Learn more about the SDGs and sustainable development!
- Put your ideas into action and have an impact on the world!
- Cultivate your soft skills and discover new talents!
- Contribute to the continuous growth of SDSN Youth Black Sea!
What YOU can DO
- Join your local SDG Students Hub and thousand of students around the world.
- Support and participate in SDSN Youth Black Sea and DSN Black Sea’s projects.
- Implement your idea by developing your project and make an impact.
- Share your thoughts, through articles, on topics related to sustainable development.
- Participate in the major SDSN Youth’s initiatives (Global Schools Program, Local Pathways Fellowship, Youth Solutions Report) and other projects.
- Become a member of the Membership Program’s community, through the youth organization you volunteer at.
- Be an active supporter of the network and spread the word. #SDSNYouthBlackSea
Do you want to learn more on how to join us?
Send an e-mail to black.sea[at]sdsnyouth.org and we will guide you through!
Do you want to learn more or get involved in SDSN Youth? Click here!